Monday, July 6, 2009

Thanks Mom

During the last week of school we celebrated all of the Summer Birthdays.  My first grade classroom had an Arthur theme.  Arthur is an ardvark who is also a first grader, you may have read some of his books or seen him on PBS.  I also had an Arthur stuffed animal that the kids got to take home on the weekends and write about their adventures with him in his journal.  My wonderful mother found me tons of Arthur things including these fun masks.  So, our party got to be Arthur themed.  It was super fun, even all the parents that came to the party got to wear a mask.  I owe my mom a big thank you for all of the things she found for me and my students over the last 4 years at garage sales and other places.  Thanks mom!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom's are the best, aren't they?!?!

I sure am going to miss you next door neighbor!!!

Lynnette Kelley said...

Heidi, Your blog is so great! I think you could do public relations for the city of AG! Great pictures! I loved seeing all your little Arthurs at the last day of school party! Thanks for saying nice things about me! I love all the stuff you write about everything and I like the new wall paper. love, Mom xopat