Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Bachelorette Day

For Emily's Bachelorette party we went to Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa.  Its a really fun place with lots of pools and hot tubs.  One unique thing about Glen Ivy is the mud bath... yea, I had heard about it and seen pictures of this but it's a whole different thing to actually experience it.  

I was a little less into it than I thought I would be but I warmed up to it eventually.
Amy of course dove right in!

See, I warmed up!
After you cover yourself in mud then your supposed to go sit in the "wafa" as they call it, and let the mud dry.  This is all supposed to be really good for your skin. 

Amy thought eating the mud was part of the treatment...  It wasn't!  Yuck!
After letting the mud dry you go to the outdoor showers and try and scrub it all off... this part takes for ever!!!

After a relaxing day at the Spa we headed over to Buca di Beppo for dinner.  The food was wonderful and we had fun laughing and watching Emily open her gifts.




Of course we had to embarrass her a little bit, what kid of Bachelorette party would it be if we didn't?  We were all cracking up at this point!!  
At the end they brought out this huge and delicious red velvet cake... WOW, it was amazing!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a great day!! Too much fun!!

Kami said...

was that a bj shot I saw?? fun!!

Heidi said...

I have no idea what you are talking about!!! ;)

Lynnette Kelley said...

great blog love Mom

Anonymous said...

your face during the mud pictures is priceless! :) :)