Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Meeting the Newest Little Members of the Family

A couple of Sunday's ago I spent the day in Bakersfield where I got to meet 3 little ones for the first time. 
First I got to meet Benjamin, my cousin Brandon and his wife Jamie's son.  We went to see him get dedicated at their church that day.

Benjamin looks just like my cousin Brandon!!



Brandon has 3 brothers.  This is David.  While we were there David told me that he had never held Ben, in fact he had never held a baby at all.  Good thing I came along to help him out because he just needed a little encouragement and someone to just make him do it.  Once he did he realized that it wasn't as hard as he thought it would be.
This is Brandon's other brother Danny who unlike David had no problem holding little Ben.  He had Benjamin laughing in no time, too cute!  It was great to see Danny as well, I hadn't seen him in a long time.
Brandon's other brother is my cousin Steven who is in the military and wasn't able to make it for the weekend.  It wasn't the same having all the boys together with out him but we are looking forward to hopefully seeing him in October for our cousin Ian's wedding.
Here's Brandon the proud Daddy.  Do you see the resemblance? So, I never got a picture of Jamie and I was so busy taking pictures of Ben with the boys that I never got a picture of me holding him.  Next time for sure!
I did however get a picture with Jamie's sisters new puppy Daisy, she only weighs like 
2 lbs.  Sooo cute!
Later in the day we headed over to my cousin Carla's house were I got to spend time with the rest of the kids.  This is Jadyn she is my cousin Carrie's baby.  She looks just like family too, I love it!
Jadyn and Alyssa

Savannah
This is Miranda she was the other little one that I got to meet.  The last three girls all go with my cousin Carla.  Fewwwwhhh!!  Did that all make sense?  I love my cousins!!  It was so great to see everyone and I hope that we can all get together again soon!

1 comment:

Emily Valko Monroy said...

How fun! I'm ready for more of my cousins to start baby-making!