Thursday, July 23, 2009

Emily and Allan's Wedding

Stephanie and Judd flew out for the wedding and they stayed with us for the weekend.  We had so much fun spending time with them and catching up.

Here is the beautiful bride tossing the bouquet... I love her dress!!

Just the cutest little family ever!

The wedding was catered by Doug Fore.  Stephanie, Emily and I all worked for Doug at APU.  He ran our favorite little coffee shop Corner Stone.  He was an awesome boss and it was great to see him again.  He did an amazing job, the food was delicious.  There was even an ice sculpture, it was really hot so by the time I went to take a picture it had started to melt.  






Amy was a social butterfly who disappeared several times during the dancing and this was Josh standing on the stage looking ever so pitifully for her!
Josh and I got to dance with the Bride and Groom during the Money Dance.





Thriller... of course!  The DJ was really fun.  He taught us several dances and even brought hats! 
It was a wonderful wedding and Emily was a beautiful bride.  She had so much fun, I don't know if I have ever seen a bride have so much fun dancing!!  I even got to wear my bridesmaids dress from Emily and Aaron's wedding, I really did get to wear it again!  Thanks Em!

2 comments:

Emily Valko Monroy said...

I am so glad you actually got to wear a bridesmaid dress again! You look adorable.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Emily! :)
Looks like a lot of fun! :)