Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Rehearsal Dinner

Ok, so this Rehearsal Dinner was by far the most fun that any of us have ever been to.  Sorry to anyone has ever held a Rehearsal Dinner that I have ever been to but this one was at Dave and Busters.  For those of you who have never been to a D&B it's like a Chuck E. Cheese for adults.  The actual dinner was held on the roof which was really cool but then they gave us each a game card and everyone had a great time goofing around and letting go!
Leanna and Josh were both very excited when they won at NASCAR.  Well, what you don't see here is that after each of them won, I sat down and played against them and several others and came out of no where and beat them all.  It was awesome... no one saw it coming (not even me) I love to go for the shock factor! : ) 


These 4 each spun the wheel and landed on the jackpot to win 1,000 tickets.  It's pretty hard to do so we were all cracking up when people kept winning.  
We had so much fun and I would recommend having a Rehearsal Dinner at Dave and Buster's any day.  It's a great place to let all of the stress go and just have some fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stress? What stress. HAHA

Heidi said...

I know right!? Weddings are never stressful! ; ) This one wasn't for me but then again, I wasn't the one planning everything!

Anonymous said...

oh my gawsh!! what a great idea for a party/rehearsal dinner! How fun!!! ;) :) :)