Friday, July 24, 2009

New Cookie Blog

Check out my new blog...

www.cookiesbyheidi.blogspot.com

I decided to start a separate blog for my cookies, that way if someone is asking about cookies I don't have to send them to my personal blog.  They can just go straight to the cookies.  Please feel free to send your friends to this new blog.  I haven't put any contact information on it yet because I haven't figured out how it's all going to work yet.  If it's someone you know and trust, please feel free to give them my phone number or e-mail address.  Remember, it's a work in progress but please check it out and let me know what you think!! : )


5 comments:

Emily Valko Monroy said...

Yay! Be sure to also put the link in a Facebook status update with an announcement. It will drive a lot of traffic to your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Do I get some profits for your new business name? I take payments in cookies. ;) hahahah :)

Anonymous said...

Ooooh...Sean and I were just talking...you should try to create the Sonrise logo...and sell it to Tim for "family fund night!" or have them on the counter in the office!

And then...I thought about Meet the Teacher night. :)
I'm placing my order now! Can you do apples and schoolhouses? I was thinking that would be cute to leave on their desk when they come in for Meet the Teacher night. :) Sean wants a batch for his classroom too. :) :) :)

Lets get together and chat!!! :) hahahahah :)

Heidi said...

Hooray for my friends!! You are both full of good ideas! I love the cookies for school ideas! I already have an apple cookie cutter but I am sure I can find a school house one by September!!! I am so excited, what fun!!! Yea, cookies!! Oh, and yes I will always make a special baggie for my friend Joy who inspired the whole thing!!!! ; )

Anonymous said...

I love it! And so many possibilities to show off your fabulous creations...move over Mrs. Fields! MK