Friday, October 23, 2009

Ian and Tara's Rehearsal Dinner

I know, I know, we go to a lot of weddings, well, here's one more!
Ian and Tara were so sweet to invite our family to their rehearsal dinner. I was pretty tired after staying up pretty late the night before to finish the cookies for their wedding but it was a very lovely evening and we were so glad to get to be apart of it!

The parents are discussing something very serious here.
The Bride and Groom thank everyone for coming and introduce the Bridal Party.
Dinner was delicious and the coffee and dessert was amazing too.
The Cousins all grown up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to say that you looked extremely exhausted but I didn't want it to come across mean! You still look beautiful when you are exhausted! :) And for GOOD reason! The cookies are always a hit!!!! :) :) :) love you!

Heidi said...

Thank you, thank you!!! I was so tired!!!!!! I was up until 4 am the night before so I was tired for a reason, that's for sure! But, as you said, it was worth it!!