Tuesday, October 13, 2009

more about school

One good thing about working at ACS is that I get to see Josh a lot more. On meet the teacher day I made him take this picture by his sign at his classroom door. He loved me for it! ; ) We actually have lunch together everyday!

A few essential things fallowed me from my old classroom into my new classroom. One thing is a coffee cup from Starbucks. It may not look like anything special to anyone else (well maybe to Joy and Keisha) but to me it is very special. One of the moms the last few years would bring us coffee from Starbucks almost everyday. I would always get an Americano which comes really hot so they usually put it in two cups. Being the resourceful teacher that I am, I could never throw away the extra cup. It was still clean and in the classroom I could always use an extra cup to hold little things or for painting. So, one followed me to my new classroom and I just noticed the other day that is said Suzy on it... it made me a little sad but it also reminded me how she blessed us each day with a cup of coffee. It's the little things in life that count the most sometimes!

And of course... Munchichi!!!!! Everyone knows how much I love David Archuleta right!?!?! Well, I do and I loved him from the very start! When he was first on American Idol Joy and I had a huge rivalry over which David was better, she said my David looked like Munchichi! I would find these little pictures in my box at school... we all had a good laugh over Munchichi!! I still love David Archuleta and now so does Joy! ; ) Well she loves his new song at least! I even told him about the rivalry Joy and I had going with our students over him when I met him at the finale last year! Yea, I shook his hand too, just in case you didn't know!!! : )

4 comments:

The Paine Family said...

Hey Heidi,
Welcome back to the blogging world! Congrats on the new job! I used to sub for a pre- school and those days were always fun (and so busy!). Is the school full- day? Do you get nap time? Your classroom looks so cute that Jason and I have decided to enroll Josiah in your class next year. (: Glad you get time with your hubbie too! Keep blogging!

Anonymous said...

And you brought Jackson with you.

Heidi said...

Well was there any doubt in your mind that I would't???? : ) He makes me so happy! And I wish Jackson and Josiah both could be in my class, that would be so fun!

Anonymous said...

haahahahahaaahaha!! This totally made me smile!!! I love it!!!! :) :) :) Those were the days...weren't they? We sure did have lots of fun! :) Munchichi...Munchichi...I love my Munchichi!!!!!

LOVE the picture of Josh!!! :) That's what he gets to wear at meet the teacher???? pshhh!!!! no fair!!!!!!!

And I LOVE that you get to have lunch with him every day!!!! Isn't it the best??? I love our hubbys! ;) :) :)

And the coffee cup brought a tear to my eyes. :) You are so precious. I think she would still bring you a cup of coffee if she could. I know *bucks is sad that she doesnt. :) :)