Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Cookies

Ok, so I am really excited because my cookies are currently being sold at the Old World Deli!!   The Deli is located at the Eastland Shopping Center in West Covina.  If you haven't been there, they have delicious sandwiches and yummy pasta dishes.  Well, there is a whole story behind this but long story short, the owners of the Deli are the parents of one of my first graders.  Joy told them that I make really good sugar cookies and they said they would like to try selling them at their Deli.  I love to make these cookies so right away I agreed and made them some really cute Valentine cookies.  I will share more about this later, when I have more time.  But if you are a local blog reader, maybe you want to stop by the Deli and have a cookie.  ; )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Heidi! I wish that I lived there so I could buy a cookie...I'd probably buy several. Clara and I are going to her "valentines" house today to bake v-day cookies. Should be special. I'll definitely take pictures! You should take pics and post them on the blog (of your cookies actually in a shop so you have proof) ha ha.

Emily Valko Monroy said...

That is so cool! Good job!

BruceandBarbara said...

WHAT?? You have hit the big time girl! I will just run out (1000 mile run) and pick a few up! Please take a picture of your cookies cuz I'm really hungry now and I won't be happy until I see one with my own eyes.
PS Please check out my blog in case you need to buy any kids a gift.

The Paine Family said...

That's awesome! Do you share your secret recipe? You rock!