Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A cool gift from Dad

For Christmas my Dad got me this daily shoe calendar.  It is so fun, each day there is a different shoe.  Many of them are very unique and were probably not even made to actually wear.  It's super fabulous because it came from my dad.  He found it all on his own and thought of me.  How sweet is that?  I do love shoes and I get excited to turn the calendar each day to see what's next.  I thought this one was particularly spectacular so I wanted to share it.  Shoes make me happy.  Good job dad, this sure beats the plastic silverware from the airplane and the mini hotel shampoos.  Not that I didn't love those too ; )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahah! I love that you're blogging at school now! :) Its so relaxing...I just needed to come into the quiet classroom and just veg...so I came to your blog and see a new post!! woo! woo! :) :) :) Cool calendar!!! :)
Love you friend!!!