Monday, February 16, 2009

Lazy Sunday

This weekend we had some surprise visitors... Judd and Stephanie!!  Judd and Stephanie live in Colorado and Judd surprised Steph with a special Valentine's visit to California.  They couldn't come into town with out spending a little time with us and Jackson and Melissa. So, yesterday we spent the day goofing around at local parks, coffee shops and of course west campus.  Where else would we go?
Aren't they cute!!
It had been a long time since we had twirled on the bars but it came back to us pretty quickly.
I am screaming in this picture because we got on the bar one at a time and I was the first to get on.  By this point the blood was really rushing to my head and my knees were beginning to hurt!!  Hurry up and take the picture!!
The boys skills were not quite as impressive as ours!!  I love the look on Josh's face!

No comments: