Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just for fun

Ok, so you are supposed to try and answer these using only one word, it’s actually harder than you think it would be.  I know this might be kind of lame to some of you but for some reason I think these things are fun and kind of therapeutic.  Try it, cut and past it into a word document and type in your answers.  You could post it on your blog and I will read it there or if you don’t have a blog, you could e-mail it to me.  I love seeing how differently everyone answers.  I am trying to escape from my first grade classroom (at least in my mind) if you couldn’t tell!!!

Where is your cell phone? purse

Your hair? messy

Your father? best

Your favorite thing? pictures

Your dream last night? boring

Your favorite drink? Americano

Your dream/goal? survive

The room you are in? classroom

Your fear? alone

Where do you want to be in 6 years? home

Muffins? bagels

One of your wish list items? camera

Where you grew up? coast

The last thing you did? math

What are you wearing? earrings

Your TV? relaxing

Your pets? kisses

Your computer? addicting

Your life? random

Your mood? annoyed

Missing someone? Grandpa

Your car? functional

Favorite store? Target

Your summer? freedom

Your favorite color? plum

When is the last time you laughed? dinner

Last time you cried? Sunday

Three people who email me? Mom, Amy, Emily

Three of my favorite foods? Bagels, tri-tip, mango

Three places I would rather be right now? bed, beach, mall.

Three people I think will respond? Joy, Barbara, Mom

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOH!!! I am impressed!!! How on earth were you able to get this done today??!!! MAD SKILLS!!! :) :) :) I love you friend! ;) AND I love learning more about you through FUN things like this!!! :) But last time you cried was on Sunday????? :( :( :( Wasn't I with you for most of the day??? Well...last time I cried was Sunday...so yeah...now I'm rambling. I find myself drifting to your blog every afternoon instead of getting busy in my class after school...it relaxes me!!! :) :) :) And who wants to get busy in their classroom after a long day of smelly children??? Its time...I'm ready to punch small animals in the face! okay...I will stop talking to myself on your blog now. Don't mind me...

Emily Maurer said...

Cute Heidi. Thanks for visiting our blog and leaving comments. Love it!
My favorite answer of yours was the messy hair. You should see mine. It's special after a day of painting furniture and a work out at the gym!

Emily Maurer said...

Just read your comment on the baking post...yes you need to buff up on your mommy vocab! It's called a bumbo but we like to refer to it as the bimbo. Ya know, keeping things a little scandalous! You make me laugh. Anyhow the yellow thingy is pretty fab.

Anonymous said...

seriously girl...you don't give yourself enough credit. ;) You are a fabulous teacher and I love ya so much!!! :) :) Just wanted to say that tonight! :) :) :)

Heidi said...

Thanks Joy!!! Your encouragement means so much to me!! I really just got teary when I read something on Sunday, it wasn't really a big cry so don't worry!! Hooray for my wonderful blog buddies!!!

BruceandBarbara said...

I emailed my list to you. Wish you were closer to summer vacation. You sound like you need a rest!