Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma

My  Grandma's birthday is the 28th of December.  Because her and my Grandpa's anniversary was on New Years Eve, the holiday season was always an extra busy time for Grandma.  Along time ago we gave her a Birthday in July so that we could really celebrate her Birthday properly, without everything else taking away from it.  We always do a little celebration in December too, we can't just let her real Birthday pass without a little party!!  I love my Grandma so much, I wish we lived closer so that I could spend more time with her.  We are a lot alike.  I get my love of shoes, fashion and make up from her.  She is a retired a teachers assistant and I remember going to work with her when I was a little girl and wanting to become a teacher.  My mom and I both get our gift of hospitality from her as well.  I love you Grandma!!  Happy Birthday!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

look at you and your CUTE new profile pic! OMG!! I love it! It looks like a winner photo for ANTM!!!

BruceandBarbara said...

Is this the Gramma I met at the wedding? Interesting stories!

Anonymous said...

Grandma is super cute! Your blog is so fun! I love the pictures!