Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Flowers



After the rehearsal dinner Amy, Monica, Cara and I helped Emily do the bridal bouquets.  We each got to make our own.  This was the first time I had ever gotten to make my own bouquet.  I mean really, what kind of a bride lets the bridesmaids make their own bouquets?  It's pretty funny that Emily said she would be a mean bride because she was pretty much the exact opposite.   She was actually really easy going, she let us do our own flowers.






It was really a fun job and I was pretty proud of how mine turned out.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

look at you!!! So talented! Hey..if you quit your day job, you could be a florist!! :)

Heidi said...

Thanks! I feel Martha would be proud!

Emily Valko Monroy said...

That is one of my favorite memories. I am so glad I decided to do the flowers myself . . . well, along with LOTS of help from my girls. You did FABULOUS!

Anonymous said...

Those flowers were beautiful, you girls did a great job! Emily makes even work seem fun. I am pretty lucky to have her for a daughter.