Monday, January 5, 2009

The Paines

It was so much fun getting to see Christine, Jason and Josiah over Christmas.  He is growing so fast and is just too cute.  The Paines live in Hong Kong which means we hardly get to see them but thanks to the wonderful world of blogging I feel so much more in touch.  I have fun watching Josiah grow through the fun pictures they post.  There's nothing like seeing them in person though, I just didn't want to let him go!!  To catch up more on the Paines just click on their link at the side of this blog.



We decided that our parents can never move because it is so easy to get together during the holidays.  I am pretty sure it shouldn't be a problem, I don't think either family is going anywhere any time soon!
My favorite thing about getting together with Christine is her bubbly personality that just never changes.  She is one of the cheeriest people that I have ever known and God's Joy just shines through her.  I always hope that just a little bit of her zest for life will rub off on me! 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gawsh...your friends make cute kids!! :) And Again...umm hello??? You are so stinkin cute with the babies. I think its time girl. ;)

BruceandBarbara said...

Oh, like you don't have enough zest!