Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Morning

We spent Christmas Day at my parents house.  We had a great day of gifts, coffee cake and laughter.  I think that the coffee cake will always be my favorite part of Christmas.  It is so delicious, I can never eat too much of it and it tastes the same every year.  We always sing Happy Birthday to Jesus before we eat it too.  It's my favorite tradition for sure.  It was great being home with my family, we really had a lot of fun. 
Ok, I confess, this was more like the afternoon for me...  Anyway, apparently my Dad thought this ribbon looked better on my head than what ever gift it came on.
I had no idea what to get Andy but I think he was really pleased with my choice. 
My Mom always compliments this cute little ducky I have in the yard so I was very excited to find her one of her own. 
The year of the Blue Tooth... I am sure at least one person in every family got one this Christmas.


Buddy really liked his gift.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the bow and the CUTE blue duckie!! Where did ya find that? :)