Thursday, July 26, 2007

You Have to Read This

Ok, so I am totally bumming because my super sweet, adorable, no trouble at all puppy Buddy has chewed threw my cable that allows me to put my pictures on the computer! It's funny because Shelly (my blogger inspiration) is going through the same problem. The only difference is she just left hers at a friends house where mine has to be replaced. Yes it is my own fault for leaving it on the floor and not paying attention to Buddy as he was sitting right next to me while chewing it up but still... I miss it!!! Anyway, you have to go to JD and Shelly's blog (the link is under other blogs to visit on the side of this page) to read about how the adventures at our apartment complex are continuing on. It never ceases to amaze me, you honestly just never know what is going to happen around here. This one might take the cake though, it's pretty ridiculous!! It's the first post on their sight so just read it!

3 comments:

Michelle O'Reilly said...

Yep, we are in the same boat for sure! No cords:( And people should definitely see my blog with my ramblings about our apartment! Haha...

Lynnette Kelley said...

I'm sorry about your cord Heidi, but is Buddy ok? He could have been electrocuted. How is he feeling otherwise?
love your blog,
love, Mom
ps I can't believe that JD and Shelly are having the same old landlord problems. You guys could write a book about apartment life at the pride of Azusa! Ha!

Emily Valko Monroy said...

Okay, so, at the direction of this blog, I went to Shelly's blog. And I cracked up when I saw your Victoria Beckham cut and pose! If I recall, you were playing Posh perfectly TEN YEARS AGO! I love that things never change! I wonder where that video is?