Sunday, July 29, 2007

My Little Garden

So, one of my goals for the summer was to make our Balcony more inviting and enjoyable. One thing I really wanted to do was have some plants out there and actually keep them alive for longer than a few weeks. One weekend before school got out we went to Home Depot and found some plants that enjoyed sunlight and were hardy and brought them home and planted them. I am happy to report that the plants have endured the summer quite nicely. I can't take all the credit thought, Josh has helped as well as JD, he takes care of them when we are out of town. The ones that I am most proud of though are the pepper plants from Dr. Burlengame.

This is what the peppers looked like shortly after planting them.

Look at how much they have grown!!

And the best part is they are actually growing Peppers!!!!! We weren't sure what kind they would be but it turns out we got bell peppers!! I know it's lame but I am really excited about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so so proud of ur green thumb! :) Ur pepper looks tasty!!!