Thursday, July 12, 2007

Happy 3rd of July

In Chicago they celebrate the 4th of July for 3 nights instead of just one. Fireworks are included on each night in at least two different locations. We caught the fireworks on the 3rd after wondering around the city for several hours. After that we were lucky enough to see Transformers on opening night at 12:00. Yeah, we were pretty much just along for the ride. The movie didn't get out until close to 3:00 am and on the walk home it was defanatly raining. It was an adventure for sure!
I told Evan and Josh to go and pose so I could get them watching the fireworks. They put their arms around each other and really got caught up in the moment. So caught up in fact that I pretty much watched the show alone, finally I had to remind them that they could come back and sit with me.

Isn't it cool how you can see the reflection of the firewoks on the buildings behind me!

So, we didn't know Kim was such a wild city girl. Before going to the movie we ended up at this crazy bar where they throw paper all over the place and the name is a little risky! Dick's Last Resourt.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: