Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pink's

Although I have heard about this place many times, and seen it in episodes of some of our favorite TV shows, I had never actually been to Pink's. It's open all night (I think) and you will see huge lines of people waiting even at 1:00 in the morning for a Pink's hot dog. After the Groundlings, we went just a few blocks to Pink's. It was raining a little which is probably why the line wasn't as long as it could have been. They have these old photographs of when their hot dogs were just 10 cents. Now a regular hot dog there is $3.75 and the specialty hot dogs are more like $5-7.00.



It was fun to see all the pictures of the celebrities who have been there over the years.
I am generally not a hot dog fan but there are a few occasions when a hot dog actually sounds good to me. For instance, I will gladly have a hot dog at a baseball game because I feel it's all part of the experience. I decided that going to Pink's and not getting a hot dog would just be wrong. It was actually pretty good... for a hot dog! ; )

5 comments:

Mrs. K's Super Second Graders said...

yay! i'm glad you finally got to go even tho you only thot it was "pretty good...for a hot dog!" hahahah :)

Mrs. K's Super Second Graders said...

oh...I forgot to add that only skinny biatches say things like that! We fatties LOVE Pinks! ;) hahahahaha :)

Heidi said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH, That's funny!!!!! I am saying that I liked it and my dislike of hot dogs really has nothing to do with healthy or not, it came from a bad experience I had as a kid... I remember choking on one at my Grandma's house and maybe one other time... that's the real reason I never really liked them but still, I know you won't believe me!!! ; ) Hahhahah!!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh...I believe you! Choking on hot dogs is scary!!!! Okay...I forgive you...but just this once. :) hahahahah :) :) :) Love you friend!!!

Heidi said...

p.s. you are so right, that is a skinny biatch thing to say and to be honest it made me happy because no one has called me that in such a long time!!! ahahah I will never forget when Sean sadi that the first time!