Sunday, February 7, 2010

Biscuits, Biscuits and More Biscuits

I knew that the food in North Carolina would be a little bit different but I really had no idea how popular biscuits really are there. Biscuits and fried chicken are huge back there!!! Right away we were hearing about this place called Bojangles. They serve biscuit style breakfast sandwaches all day long as well as chicken. They also have these things called bo rounds that are kind of like hash brown patties only better... it became this big deal, we had to have bo rounds! I will admit, it was pretty good, I love biscuits so I didn't mind eating them the whole time we were there. We didn't get to eat at Biscuitville but I had to take a picture becasue it reminded me of my favorite Justin Timberlake sketches on SNL... "Bring it on in to Omeletteville!"
I finally got to eat at the world famous Cracker Barrel... Yummy! It was so cute too!



This is Christopher Josh's cousin. He was our ringbearer, he was 5 at the time I think. It was hard to believe that now he is almost as tall as me.


It was just fitting that right next to our terminal in the airport there was a Bojangles... We just had to take a picture!

2 comments:

The Paine Family said...

Yay, glad you guys had a good trip. It does look beautiful back there and you look very cute bundled up! Jason loves the Cracker Barrell, he'll be jealous.

Lynnette Kelley said...

I hadn't checked your blog in awhile. What great pictures! Makes me want to go see North Carolina!! Love you!