Saturday, February 6, 2010

Just another day at work...

Once a month we have dress up theme days in preschool. The last one we had was Super Hero/Princess day. It was super cute!! I had nothing to wear except these fairy wings that Melissa had left at our house on Halloween (thank you for letting be borrow them by the way). When the kids asked what I was I said I was a Fairy Princess. It worked for most of them but one little boy told me I couldn't be a princess because I didn't have a crown or a wand. So, one of the little girls heard this and she decided to make them for me. It was so cute, she has seen us make birthday crowns for the kids so knew just how to make my crown. My favorite part though was the tinny tiny little wand she made me!!! All of us teachers were just loving it! They were right though I did feel more like a princess with my wand and crown!! : )

2 comments:

Esther said...

Awe that is just too cute! How fun!

Anonymous said...

SO cute!! I love little kids minds... so sweet.