Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Jackson

While my Grandma was here visiting we wanted to have Amy, Josh and the boys over for a BBQ so she could meet them. We ended up getting together on Jackson's birthday. So, of course I had to make him some kind of cake... I went with a HUGE cupcake! We also used having Jackson over as an excuse to play on the new play equipment in our complex. Later we played with bubbles and ate ate cupcake. It was a fun night!!



Jackson read a story to Grandma. It was so great having Grandma here for the week! I had to make cookies while she was here and she helped me which was fun. I just wish we had more time together and that we lived closer so we could do this more often!!

1 comment:

The Paine Family said...

LOVE the cupcake!!! You are so amazing at baking, how do you stay so thin?