Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Arroyo Grande Visit

After my Grandma spent the week at our house she rode with us to my parents house for the weekend. My my hosted a fabulous Beauty Society Party for me and it was a big success!!

We got to see Christine, Jason and Josiah as well as meet Baby Annette. She was so sweet and just loved to snuggle.

Seriously, I didn't want to let her go!!

Josiah is soooo cute, he has the blondest hair and a very sweet and friendly personality. It was so great to catch up with this sweet family, as always!!

While we were in town we also got went to see Matt and Erik in their final show on the central coast. They are moving the company to San Diego in the fall. This was Kelrick Productions 100th show and it was a very special night. It was called "Into the Woods" which none of us had ever seen before. It was a combination of hilarious and totally emotional at the same time. It was a great show and we enjoyed spending time with Matt and Erik after the show!! : )

No comments: