Monday, August 16, 2010

Be Beauty

On Saturday we all met up in Little Italy at Be Beauty. Josh, Brandon, Ian and Benjamin all wondered around the city and visited Ian's office while Jamie and I met up with Tara for a wonderful morning at Be Beauty. Tara and her friend Ju Ju opened an amazing little Spa just a year or so ago in Little Italy. I had been to see it during their wedding but I hadn't had a chance to experience any of their services. Jamie and I both got our toes done and I got my nails done. They have this amazing shellac nail polish that goes on thinker than regular nail polish and doesn't chip for at least 14 days. I was super excited to try it and it really was amazing! I got it on on Saturday morning and wore it all the way until the following Saturday when it looked just as good for a wedding in Chicago. The only reason I finally had to take it off was because it was growing out, it never did chip! The Spa is amazing and they also have an adorable boutique with cute dresses, bags, hair clips and jewelry. They just opened up an amazing out door gift shop as well with more home decor. If you are ever in the San Diego area you should really stop by because it's just Fabulous!!!!

http://www.bebeautifully.com/


Jamie and I felt so good after our morning at the spa!

Jamie and Benjamin walking down the street right in front of Be Beauty, what a beautiful location!

No comments: