Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Something New...

Sooooo... I have started a new business!! A few months ago my dear friend Amy became a Beauty Society Diva (consultant) and I have watched her have nothing but success ever since. She has been having so much fun with it and has been making money too!! I was hesitant to try it because I have been doing Mary Kay for the last 3 years and wasn't sure I wanted to get into something new and different. Amy generously offered to help me get started because she believes in to so much so I finally made the decision to give it a try. Turns out, I love it!!!! Beauty Society is a local company based out of Huntington Beach and they have a fabulous little Beauty Bar (shop) that you can visit right near the beach. When you are there you can buy products or get a facial. We could even host a party there. The company is environmental friendly which means many of their products can be refilled instead of replaced. The business side of it is just wonderful, so easy and you honestly start so see profit right away!!! I am so glad that Amy has helped me out with this exciting new business and I can't wait to do more with it over the Summer!! Please check out my new website and if you are interested in hosting a party you won't regret it. You will earn a ton of wonderful free products!!! Plus you will be helping me out!! ; ) If you need to make some extra money or just enjoy skin care you should really consider becoming a Beauty Society Diva it really is a lot of fun and Amy and I will be glad to help you in anyway we can!! Enjoy!! : )

www.mybeautysociety.com/heidiambrose

2 comments:

Catharina said...

I can't wait for next week and my Beauty Society Makeover!!! And a little Heidi time sounds like fun too!

Heidi said...

Awwwhhh Thanks Catharina! I am excited too!! : )