Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom

Last but not least we celebrated my Mom's birthday. It really was 4 days of celebrations!! My Grandma and I took my Mom to the Apple Farm in San Louis for lunch. If you haven't been to the Apple Farm, you must stop there the next time you are driving up the coast. We had a delicious lunch and then wandered around in their fabulous little gift shop. It's also a hotel so you could spend the night there as well.

After lunch we headed back to Avila to another one of our favorite spots the Avila Valley Barn. They also have a wonderful little gift shop that's always fun to look around in as well as a ton of fresh fruits and vegetables. They have recently added an ice cream shop with a great little patio. So we enjoyed some ice cream out on the deck. It was so much fun to have an afternoon with just us girls.

Happy Birthday Mom! I love you so much and I am so glad I could spend the day with you this year!!! xoxo

No comments: