Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Little Class

School is officially out for the Summer which I am very excited about but it was hard to say good bye to my little students because I know when I see them again in the Fall they will have grown and changed so much. For open house I drew a picture of each of my students and they got to decorate the frame with all the shapes and colors that we learned this year. Everyone really enjoyed seeing these pictures because they really captured each of my students looks and as well as personalities. It was a very different year teaching preschool this year but in many ways it really was a blessing. I am also blessed to have the Summer off!!!!!! : )

3 comments:

Catharina said...

I don't know that you were such an artist! I can't believe that you drew all of those pictures! HOW CUTE!!! You make me believe in preschool again....

The Paine Family said...

Heidi that is cute, cute, cute!!! Great art with a cute kid factor. When will you be up in AG this summer??? Let me know. XOXO

Carrie Troyer said...

Those are sooooo cute. I want Sadie to be in your class.