Thursday, August 21, 2008

Guess who finally got to see Wicked!!

Although our anniversary is in May we usually do our real celebrating in the Summer because we are not bogged down with school. For our 4 year anniversary (which is just really hard to believe, time goes so fast!!) I got Josh tickets to see Wicked! I had the chance to see it last year but due to a school trip Josh couldn't come which was such a bummer. I loved it and knew he would too. He grew up watching the Wizard of Oz with is family over and over again. He knows all the words and even all the sound effects. His brother is the Scarecrow and "so you see", he just had to see it! He loved it and said that he now understands why people always want to see it over and over again!

"Well, we can't all come and go by Bubble!!"
"It's Glinda... with a Guh!"

"And so you see, it couldn't have been easy!"

2 comments:

BruceandBarbara said...

More fun...I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

Because I knew youuuu...I have been changed...for good!!!