Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Noguera Place

It's always great to return to the little neighborhood on Noguera Place and find that somethings never change! This time was extra special because my Grandma was there too. Not only was she there but so were Christine, Jason and Josiah, their beautiful new baby boy. They have been in Hong Kong for 2 years now and I think this was the first time I had seen them in at least 2 years. It was so much fun to meet little Josiah, he is just a doll. So sweet! He was born in HK so he even has a little baby passport, too cute! Jason and Christine are just the cutest parents and honestly haven't changed a bit other than the new addition! I hate living so far away! If you want to see more pictures of them, check out their blog, you can find the link on the side of my page! : )

You have to eat at Taco Loco at least once while you are in town!!! Qusadilla Loca Loca!! Yummmmmm!


No comments: