Wednesday, April 22, 2009

a little shout out to the home town

I have to admit, it's pretty cool to hear Zac mention our 
home town. If you didn't know, he graduated from AG 
High a few years behind us.
Although we never actually went to school at the same 
time or even knew each other, it's cool to hear him talk 
about our little town that we love so much. Jackson even 
worked with him in Jr. High Drama. I remember him
mentioning this kid he had worked with that was off in LA
working on this little movie called High School Musical...
Who knew!! We just saw 17 Again and thought he did a 
great job of playing Matthew Perry. It was rather 
predictable but funny and enjoyable. I would totally see 
it again, Oh and it's easy to see why he is the teen heart 
throb of today. Too cute!  Anyway, I think it's cool and so 
do all of our students!! ; )

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel just like you do, heidi. Every time I see him or hear his name, I'm like ..."He lived in A.G.".

BruceandBarbara said...

Fun clip! He's a cutie!!
I graduated with the bass player from Van Halen and Marta (Debbie Turner)from the Sound of Music (the little dark haired girl in the Von Trapp family)was 2 years younger than me. Stevie Nicks from Fleetwood Mac (you're probably too young to remember them)went to my school but was older than me. Also Wally Cleaver (Tony Dow) went to my school too.

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting for you to blog again! So glad you did! I LOVE zac.

Heidi said...

Thanks!!! It's good to be back in blogging action!! ; )

The Paine Family said...

Ahhh, he is so cute! AG Rocks!!

Emily Valko Monroy said...

Yay! We watched that too and you should have seen me jumping and screaming when he mentioned Arroyo Grande! I can't say I'm necessarily a fan (though you can't deny he's cute), but I was excited. You know, Baily's younger brother is one of his best friends.