Wednesday, April 29, 2009

best top five ever

I really thought that last night was awesome on American Idol!  It's a Top 5 that is as it should be!  Tonight is going to be so sad... no matter who goes home, it is going to be so sad.  When it came to voting I really wanted to vote for everyone.  I am a huge Kris fan and a huge Allison fan but honestly I think Adam Lambert deserves to win.  In the beginning I never thought I would feel that way but he has blown me away week after week and he is Amazing!!  I know a lot of people love Danny and I can totally see why, he just hasn't been someone who made me want to vote for him but it's not that I don't like him.  I have loved Matt since the beginning and I fought to keep him in last week and I am glad it worked out the way it did because like I said, the Top 5 is as it should be.  I don't think he should win but I am still a big fan.   I was also really impressed with Jamie Foxx last night.  Ever since he won the Oscar for Ray and became a singer I felt that he became a little too cocky but after last night I have a much higher opinion of him.  He really helped them and gave them great advice.  It was funny because we were trying to figure out who the guest would be and thinking of these older guys who it could have been or maybe Michael Buble and then all of the sudden I was like or maybe Jamie Fox... and it was.  I really don't know how I knew it would be him, I just did!  I thought he nailed the old school music thing in Ray and even a song he did with Kanye West and his song "Blame it" is huge right now so maybe... sure enough it was him!  I am good!  Anyway, recess is almost over so I guess I should get back to work but I was just so impressed last night that I had to say something about it!  Oh, and you now what else is exciting... it is always sad when AI comes to and end but that also means... So you think you can Dance, Dance, Dance!!!!!  I can't wait!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I so agree! Idol is the one show I watch and I love feeling connected to American culture. I would have pegged you for a Danny fan, I'm suprised. They are all amazing, but I think Adam will take the cake. Wish we could watch together!!

BruceandBarbara said...

I agree with ALMOST everything you said EXCEPT Danny IS the best. I like his gravely voice and that he is a music pastor at an evangelical church. I also feel sad for him losing his young wife right before he tried out for AI. I think Adam will win though but I also think that Allison, Kris & Danny will have sucessful careers in music (by what Kara has said). Adam is great I just don't like his style and the glaring and faces he makes just creep me out. Let's see what else was I going to say hmmmmm..............Oh yeah,
SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!! I'm a huge fan. Love it! We will have to email each other to keep on top of who should win! Summer's almost here!