Friday, April 24, 2009

Easter Cookies

For Easter I wanted to make the First Graders some cookies and so I tried making them on sticks for a change.  Personally I thought they came out really cute and the kids thought they were pretty cool.  They were like "How did you do that?"  It's the little things in life that make us happy I guess!

I also made some larger Easter Bunnies, Eggs and Chicks for some other people at work.  They came out really cute as well and I am so bummed that I didn't take a picture of them!  Oh, well, I guess you will have to wait until next year to see them.

4 comments:

The Paine Family said...

Uh- dorable!! Are you still in busines?

Anonymous said...

adorable...girl...you have a gift. :) :) Soon...the whole world will know. :)

Emily Valko Monroy said...

Those are really, really cute. I really should have had YOU bake cookies for our church bake sale, instead of my frightening attempts. Thanks for accepting my two phone calls with cookie questions. You should start a baking hotline!

Heidi said...

A baking hotline, now there is something I hadn't thought of, maybe that's where the big bucks are!! : )