Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Jackson

A few weeks ago I had the privilege of babysitting my favorite little kid-o, Jackson.  This boy has a ton of willing babysitters.  Both of his Grandmas live close by and so do lots of relatives and friends so its not that often that Amy needs to find a babysitter for him.  When she asked me the other day I was really excited to do it.  After all my years of babysitting as a teenager I never thought I would be so happy to babysit.  Anyway, when you spend all your time with first graders, it is nice to get to hang out with a cheerful little baby for a change.

I took this picture myself so it's a little weird but the look on Jackson's face is priceless.  He is like what the heck are you doing?

At the end of the night he totally made me melt by falling asleep in my arms.  There is nothing like a sleeping baby all snuggled up in your arms! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackson is cute. Babies are so fun! I got to hold a 3 week old the other day and I just loved it. They are just not babies long enough!

Emily Maurer said...

Ok...it's totally time for you two to be parents! Can we hear the song "Let's get it started in here"

Love you!

Heidi said...

Ahahahahah!!! Nice, I love the singing!!! I was totally waiting for that comment!!!! ; ) I hear ya, I hear ya!! Does Josh??? That is the question... Yikes what am I saying? I mean...