Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I was so happy this morning when Ben walked up with this cute little Shamrock plant for me.  He handed it to me with the biggest smile on his face, it was so sweet!  
I love it!

Christopher's mom came into our classroom this morning and made green eggs and ham for us.  Here I am being a good sport and eating the eggs and ham right along with the kids.  Their reactions were so funny, I think they were more bothered by the fact that the eggs were runny.  
I love how festive everyone was green hair ties, green socks, shirts and head bands.
I am not sure what it is about green bagels, but they just make me happy!!
When we came back from lunch today the students discovered little green foot prints on their desks and they quickly realized that our classroom had been visited by the leprechauns!!  They were so excited, it was priceless.  A few of them were like "Mrs. Ambrose... It was you!!"  I said, "Me?  Look at the size of my feet, I couldn't have done that!"

You know you were made to work with kids when a day like this really makes you happy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Because of you...er...I mean...those little lucky leprechauns...I had the best (tiring) St. Patty's day!! :) Thank you my little leprechaun friend for making me smile today! Its so much fun working side by side with you. :)

Heidi said...

Hey, I do what I can!! For other blog readers, the little foot prints appeared in Joy's room as well!! We have so much fun working next door to each other! We also go crazy together but it's give and take right!?

Emily Valko Monroy said...

I didn't eat anything green (besides my normal salad) but I did wear green! Kids help you get into holidays more I guess.