Monday, December 22, 2008

Disneyland with the Family


For the first time in a long time, the whole Ambrose Family was all together.  It's so fun having a bigger home now because everyone can stay under one roof.  Matt, Rick and Karen got to our house on Friday afternoon and we enjoyed a delicious dinner at the Lucky Elephant.  On Saturday we spent the day at Disneyland and had a really great time.
Here we are on Buzz Lightyear.  Who won????  I can tell you one thing it wasn't me, I am so bad at these things.  I did however discover a new trick, steering.  If I mess with the steering wheel, I can throw Josh off!! : )  That's more fun anyway!



Karen loves Whinnie the Pooh and she had never been on the Winnie the Pooh ride.  It's really cute!  Not really a thrill ride but a sweet and fun ride.
For years Josh has told me how his family always ate at the Blue Bayou when ever they went to Disneyland.  I had never been.  I always see it when we go on Pirates and think how fun it would be to eat over there.  Well, this time I actually got to.  It was really good but I think it's more the atmosphere that makes it all worth it.


2 comments:

BruceandBarbara said...

What in the world are you doing in shorts and tank tops?? We have been having the snow fall of a lifetime in Oregon and can't even imagine being warm outside!(check out my blog for snow pics). Now I don't know how to dress for CA in January!

Emily Valko Monroy said...

How fun! I have always wanted to eat at the Blue Bayou. Maybe next time . . .