Monday, December 29, 2008

Emily's Shower

Emily and Aaron are getting married this coming Saturday!!!!  Several weekends ago I had a Lingerie Shower for her and we had so much fun.  Emily had a wonderful shower for me when I was getting married so I was very excited to return the favor for her.
It's hard these days (as we are all spread out over the country) to get everyone together.  Here's the AG girl representation at the shower.  Amy even flew in from Utah to surprise Emily at the shower.  Emily had no idea she was coming and her reaction was priceless!!!

Emily and her sister Amy
Amy helped me plan the shower



Marion wasn't able to make it to the shower but she sent a gift with Kami who taped a picture of Marion on the box.  It wasn't the same as having her there but almost... Just kidding Marion ; )


2 comments:

Emily Valko Monroy said...

Thank you so much! It was a very fun night . . . you are such a good friend and wonderful hostess.

BruceandBarbara said...

What a gorgeous picture of my nieces!