Monday, November 3, 2008

La De Da De Da Halloween!

So... we had a little Halloween party and here are a few pictures.  More to come soon when I have some actual free time... what's that right?  It was really fun, everyone got really into it.  Costumes, spooky foods and all!!
Buddy and Boo even dressed up.  
Only Jackson would dress up as prop 8!  Melissa is wearing her cheer leading outfit from high school.  Impressive!

Minnie Mouse and Clark... no wait... Superman!!
I don't know who this white trash family is that decided to crash our party!!

So, for school all the teachers and I got matching Halloween PJs which was cute but because we did that I really didn't have a costume.  The best I could come up with  around the house at the last minute was a punk rock girl.  I was kind of hardcore... yeah, I tough!!  Josh was Jim from the office, complete with the three hole punch costume that Jim wore in season 2 I believe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FINALLY you post new pictures=)

BruceandBarbara said...

Ok Heidi...I know I'm old but who are you supposed to be?

Emily Valko Monroy said...

I don't know what you are dressed as Heidi. Sorry. But you look cute!