Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A new little friend

It's official!  We got a second dog!  We all knew it was coming.  Not because I so badly wanted another dog but because Josh did.  Yea, that's right!  I was the one who wanted a puppy so badly and that's why we got Buddy.  After that I was sooooo happy, you all know how much I love Buddy.  Well, from then on pretty much all Josh could think about was getting a second dog.  Buddy does love other dogs and now that he doesn't have Chloe across the street, he never really has anyone to play with.  One of his students knew he was interested in getting another dog and ended up with this little girl and so her mom called us and the price was too good to pass up.  She is a new breed that they are calling a Taco Terrier, yea horrible I know.  It's a chihuahua mixed with  a fox terrier.  This means she is a little bigger than a chihuahua and her ears are longer too.  It's funny, they are like the same size as her face.  She is maybe 3 pounds and totally not a dog I ever saw myself getting.  But she is very sweet and cute and spunky of course.  We named her Boo because she made me think of the little girl on Monster's Inc.  You know she walks around with that innocent look on her face that says I'm so cute you can't help but love me.  Anyway, we brought her home and Buddy loves having a friend around.  Poor puppy, he had to get snipped!  It was so sad but he is doing fine now!!!  Ok, enough about dogs!  Seriously!  Better pictures to come I promise!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Boo!!! :) :) :)
Welcome to the family!
We love you!!! :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Buddy and Boo, that's pretty cute!

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is you two need to have a baby! Love you guys and congrats on your new addition!

Emily Valko Monroy said...

Awww . . . congratulations no your little taco! (Maybe you should have named her Carita!)

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute!!!! I can't wait to meet Boo! Shelly :) Miss you guys!