Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Birthday

I had a wonderful birthday this year!  This was the huge poster that the Campus Aids put up in my window, it was so cute!  The kids were so sweet.  Russell came up to me right away and said... "I almost fell out of my chairw this morning when I looked at the calendar and say that it was your burfday!"
Josh was so sweet and sent me flowers!  This is what happens when you try to take pictures in a classroom with first graders... you get first graders in your pictures!!

That same little guy actually took this picture of me, he was so impressed with himself for taking the picture that he started jumping and laughing.  It was too cute!  The next day he brought be a gift in a bag and he came in saying "look Mrs. Ambrose... PINK AND PUPPIES!"  It was a pink bag with puppies and he was so proud that he remembered two of my favorite things.  They are so funny!  They get so excited about these things.  


Josh actually had back to school night on my birthday so he came home and had dinner with me but then had to rush back to school.  Wa wa wah!  My wonderful friends couldn't leave me a lone on my birthday evening so they came and got me and surprised me by taking me to Disneyland.  They had me going when they stopped at this German food place and said that was the surprise... I was pretty sure it wasn't true but it was pretty funny!  Having your birthday at Disneyland is fun because you get a Birthday button and you get to talk on the phone to Goofy who wishes you Happy Birthday.   It was exciting to me anyway, because it was my first Disneyland Birthday!  Majide!!

 











It was a fantastic day, I felt so loved!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Happy Birthday Heidi!!! :) :) :)