Thursday, May 1, 2008

Minnesota

Here we are at the Mall of America! It really is HUGE!! We had fun shopping and we even got to try cheese curds. They sound horrible but they are actually pretty good.

Becky and Cory's Wedding


The wedding was in a beautiful old mansion, it was amazing! After the ceremony we went down to the wine cellar for drinks which was something I had never done before. It was really neat. The reception was held up stairs in the ballroom. I don't know if that was really what it was called but that's what it felt like!

The Girls

The Guys

Roomies!





Good times on the dance floor!!!


It was really cold in Minnesota and I really had nothing warm to wear. One of the ladies that works in our office at school, Kathy, let me barrow this beautiful coat that went with my outfit perfectly. I loved it so much I didn't want to take it off, or give it back to her. It actually snowed the day we were leaving and heading to the airport. We really had a fun weekend!

No comments: