Monday, May 19, 2008

The Spring Program is OVER

How happy are we that the Spring Program is finally over???? It was a big success but it was exhausting!! Keisha and I choreographed a fabulous ribbon performance and we were so proud of our kids for pulling it off. How do you like our shirts???

Some of you might remember this kid, he was one of my first students and now he is taller than me! He is standing on a step here but I was wearing really tall shoes. It's frightening! I love when I get to see them, they make me so happy!

After the show we had to go out and celebrate! We were so tired we nearly fell asleep at the table!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are SOME photos!! hahaha! :)
Ummmm...as I remember...YOU miss thang...choreographed that ribbon dance all by yourself!!! And it was awesome!!!! :) :) :)