Friday, April 30, 2010

Baby Sarver

We spent Spring Break with our families in AG and for some reason I wasn't really in a picture taking mood. I did however feel the need to capture a few pictures when we went to meet Scott and Nichole's new little baby boy Logan. Scott and Josh go way, way back. They have been friends since they were in elementary school and Scott was in our wedding. Over Christmas we finally got to meet Nichole who is super sweet and on this trip we got to meet baby who was only 5 weeks old!!! The little Sarver family is just so cute!!! They are adjusting to life with a brand new baby and yet they had us over for an amazing dinner followed by a delicious cake that she had made. I was totally impressed! It was fun seeing Josh and Scott together with a baby!!! Instead of talking cars and sports they were talking all things baby, it was pretty cute! I guess we are all growing up aren't we... weird! Next time I will have to make sure that Nichole and I get in a picture as well.


Just a tinly little peanut!! : )

No comments: