Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sushi Time

Life has just been too busy lately and not only have I been slacking in the blog department (as my mom so kindly pointed out, at least someone misses me! ; ) but there as been a serious lack of Jackson pictures in my life!! Sad!! We got together with Leanna, Amy and Jackson for Sushi a few weeks ago and it was time to catch up on some long over due pictures! Josh M was busy working because it was tax season but thankfully that's over now so we will get to see our friends much more often!! : ) Jackson is getting so big, he walks all over the place, loves to talk and although he hasn't exactly mastered the chopsticks yet, he does love sushi or as he would say... suseee!!! : ) Amy is due in June, we can't wait to meet Baby Carter!!!!


1 comment:

Emily Maurer said...

I am glad to hear you're still alive! I was getting tired of looking at the picture of baby buddy so I stopped checking until today. I hope you're doing well. Have a wonderful 6 year anniversary next month!