Monday, November 2, 2009

The Apple Farm

I love the fall and I especially love pumpkins! I have been wanting to go to a real pumpkin patch for years now and I finally convinced Josh to go with me. It helped that I got Amy, Josh and Jackson to come too! ; ) We went up to the Apple Farm in Oak Glen. It's a beautiful place, and there are lots of fun harvesty things to do up there. Jackson really liked the Pumpkins, he kept saying "ball, ball, ball!" We took a little hay ride up to the pumpkin patch and had fun looking at all of the funky pumpkins. Later we ate dinner at Apple Annie's, mainly because it was the only place open past 5:00 and we were starving! We brought home some very cool pumpkins and some delicious Carmel apples!!!!! Yummy!!! I am so Thankful for friends (and a husband) that like to do these kinds of things with me!

No comments: