Saturday, September 5, 2009

Tara's Shower

My cousin Ian is getting married on October 4th and our family is very excited!! He is such a wonderful guy and he has been dating Tarah for several years now... I am guessing 4?!? We just love her and we are all so excited to welcome her into our family (officially)! I spent the weekend with Crazy Aunt Nancy and we went to the Shower together. I got to meet Tara's mom and friends there. It was a beautiful shower and we had a great time!!


Aunt Nancy, Tara and I
No, I didn't not bring Boo to the shower... This is Mini, she is Ian and Tara's dog as well as Boo's long lost cousin. She is smaller and her ears are floppy but other than that they look almost exactly alike!

This was all in Tara's parents backyard


The mother of the Groom an the mother of the Bride



I love this picture of Tara, isn't she just fabulous!! : )





No comments: