Sunday, September 13, 2009

Vegas Baby!!!

A couple of weekends ago we went to Las Vegas for Abby's Bachelorette party. We stayed at the Luxor Hotel, the one that is shaped like a pyramid. We actually got to stay for free because the Holt family has friends that live there and they had connections. They also got us into several night clubs for free as well where we got to hang out in the VIP sections. If your going to do Vegas... that's the way to go!!
Amy, Emily and Abby



Lee and I were being very silly because it was super late at night and we were ready to go to sleep. The problem was some of the other girls were having a little trouble getting into their rooms... one girl went to sleep and locked the others out... we had to get the security guard... Hey, what's Vegas with out a little drama right?!

Look at my 3 goofy friends walking around Vegas in their huge hats! I know, I know, they are taking good care of their skin... blah blah blah... I wear my sunscreen!!! ; )

We had a delicious brunch at the Excalibur Hotel the next morning. Leanna had her first Mimosa... yummy!

We all needed some coffee after a very late night!

That night we all wore black dresses and Abby wore a white dress. We got a ton of attention walking around Vegas this way.

We went to a different night club that night and got to sit in the VIP section there as well. We really felt like movie stars!

Leanna and Heidi Love the Vegas!




Even thought we had a lot of fun we were all VERY ready to go home the next morning!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK i am still laughing about your comment with the hats. HAHAHAHA. Ready to fall out of my chair. we really look stupid. ahahaha.

Anonymous said...

Little Drama? Try a Lot of DRAMA.

Emily Valko Monroy said...

I feel tired just reading this post. We're getting old too fast.

Heidi said...

We are getting old... this is weird!! I was trying to be nice about the drama part... hahahah!!!

Leanna Murphy said...

This is such a fun blog and tons of fun pictures! And we do look super silly with those hats. What am I pointing at? When did I become a Vegas tour guide?!

I had fun with you girls!

BruceandBarbara said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!

Anonymous said...

FUNNNNNNNNN!!!! Love the pic of the chandelier too! :) :) :)