Sunday, July 6, 2008

Back in the Blogging World!

It's so exciting to have the Internet all hooked up and running now, I have totally missed having my blog and checking my friends pages. Weird to think what life was like before the Internet, how did we survive? Just kidding, kind of! Well, a lot has happened since the last time I blogged. The two biggest things being that School ended and we moved!! I have had many requests for pictures of our new place so I have added several posts so you can all see what the inside looks like. The pictures don't do it justice, you need to come see it in person.

It feels great to finally be in Summer and also to be moved, we finally feel like we can relax. School ended one day and the next we closed escrow! One week later we moved! Joy and Sean really helped us out a lot! It pays to be teachers and have teacher friends, we had nothing to do but move. Sean helped us paint a few days before moving day and Joy contact papered our whole kitchen. They basically packed and unpacked the whole kitchen too. That's a big job! Jackson and Melissa know, they did it last time. Two days before we moved, we got to go to So You Think You Can Dance! It was so much fun! It was 8 hours of standing and waiting but it was totally worth it. The dancers are amazing on TV but in person when they are right there in front of you... WOW! Josh and Sean actually had several really good head shots on TV. You could see all of us from behind but they cut me out when they showed their faces, errr! Anyway, Twitchington is my favorite but Mark and Chelsie and Katee and Joshua are amazing! If you watch this week look for us on Wednesday because Josh and I are going again tomorrow!! What can I say, we love it! Well, we are pretty much all unpacked now except for a few boxes here and there and we still have some organizing to do of course. If you can call us and come by we love visitors!!!! Happy Summer and we hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! See my other comment at your "Livingroom" post!