Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Awards BBQ

Last weekend we had a Mary Kay Awards BBQ.  Amy is so sweet and she gave me a very nice award.   I wasn't even expecting to get anything but she totally surprised me!  I got the Miss Image Award.  That means that she feels I represent Mary Kay well with my make up, appearance and personality.  It meant a lot to me!  I was proud of my award but check out Emily with ALL her awards!!!  It was pretty funny, she looked like a decorated race horse!  Way to go Em!
Seriously we were laughing so hard!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you got the Miss Image Award! Fits you perfectly! :) Woo Hoo! Way to go!!! Now onto that Pink Cadillac! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Heidi,
You are so cute. I miss you. Next time you're in town, come by and see us. Sounds like you and josh are doing great. I'm not a bit surprised you would get the "Miss Image Award".
Have a good rest of summer,
Peggy

BruceandBarbara said...

Hi Heidi! I just checked out your blog to see how you are doing...and it looks like you're doing great! I haven't seen you in forever! If you get a chance check out my blog. I love blogging too!
Have a fun summer,
Barbara Cleaver

Anonymous said...

Ummm OK...I hate to say it, but it's totally time to update the blog! I miss your chirppy updates!
What are you doing the weekend of October 4?