Saturday, February 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Cowboy!


It's official, "He's gone country!" Our friend T-Odd has become a full on cowboy! Ok, well maybe not full on but he is a cowboy at heart I believe! We celebrated his birthday at Montana's last weekend with 60 of his closest friends! Wow, Todd has a lot of friends. He said 50 or 60 would show up and he wasn't kidding, I guess that's what happens when your such a friendly and outgoing not mention lovable guy! It was a Yeehaw kind of night! We even got out on the dance floor for some good old country line dancing. Not that we actually knew what we were doing or anything ; ) We just pretended and had a great time. We did however know how to do the tush push so that was fun! Anyway we spent our Saturday evening with the regular cowboy crowd and we had a fantastic time!






You know your at a country bar when...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeee Hawwww!!! Looked like tons of fun!! I think we should nominate T-Odd for prez '08!!!!!! He'd fit right in on the ranch in Texas. :)
Just wondering tho...did ya dance to Rhaposdy in Blue or Clare de Lune that night??? hee hee hee hee

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy your blog Heidi! I didn't see the grammies, but I enjoyed seeing a little shiney time station. Oh the memories. I wish you could find some Square One Math Net tv!
love, MOM